OUTvoices Kansas City, formerly CAMP Magazine, is your source for LGBTQ+ news, events, business information, and marketing relevant to Kansas City's thriving LGBTQ+ community. Keeping more than 150,000 readers informed about LGBTQ+ life in our region every month since 2004, we are the oldest and most widely read LGBTQ+ publication in Kansas City.
Today in the news
Our Featured Articles are in-depth explorations of topics written by LGBTQ+ and allied thought leaders and game-changers focusing on the topics that matter to our community.
- Hamburger Mary's & Woody's make bold mask statement
- Missouri-based Cardinal McCarrick faces child sexual abuse charges
- Meet Kansas City-based R&B singer-songwriter Stephonne
- Discover these golf courses near airports for a quick tee time
- Why humans have loved dogs throughout history
- Joan Jett to play Starlight Kansas City
- LGBTQ+ mental health online resource for Kansas City youth
- The iconic Folly Theater makes a welcome return with its 40th jazz season
- Healthcare for Missouri issues statement on Missouri Supreme Court hearing
OUTvoices Kansas City and the surrounding area's monthly LGBTQ+ publication currently on the newsstand.
see more magazine issues →
News and current events within and outside of the LGBTQ+ community that focus on news, politics, business, and opinions to educate and encourage civil debate.
- Brand Candy: Mandi Rudd Arnold specializes in promotional goodies
- Kansas City Center For Inclusion Calendar
- LGBTQ+-owned Aequalitas Media launches new brand OUTvoices
- Transgender Day Of Visibility
- Katie Sowers posts heartfelt Pride message
- How Kansas City's LGBT scene pre-dated Stonewall-era New York
- Outrage over homophobic remarks by North Kansas City official
- Pride month highlights equity and inclusion
- SAVE INC. Adds to its Mission
see more news →
We explore LGBTQ+ art, theater, movies, pop culture and literature from our perspective. We are content creators.
- “TransFuturism” debuts at Black Love Convergence Festival
- Minnesota marriage inspires groundbreaking children's book
- Non-profit serving people with disabilities hosts annual art exhibition
- How Pronouns and Identity Have Connected Through the Years
- Worthwhile Insights from a Dad’s Perspective
- Bookworm Sez - Preventing Your Furry Friend from Going Missing
see more entertainment →
Life comes at you fast so we’re here to help you keep up with the latest in Fashion, Family, Travel, Food, Health, and Sports.
see more lifestyle →