OUTvoices Kansas City, formerly CAMP Magazine, is your source for LGBTQ+ news, events, business information, and marketing relevant to Kansas City's thriving LGBTQ+ community. Keeping more than 150,000 readers informed about LGBTQ+ life in our region every month since 2004, we are the oldest and most widely read LGBTQ+ publication in Kansas City.
Today in the news
Our Featured Articles are in-depth explorations of topics written by LGBTQ+ and allied thought leaders and game-changers focusing on the topics that matter to our community.
- KC music, therapy and health professionals join opera star Renée Fleming for panel, recital
- How to be aware of the perils of humanitarian travel
- Kansas City aerial arts company presents show in support of mental health
- Lesbian film 'All We've Got' screens in Oklahoma City
- How to plan the perfect winter staycation
- MoHistorical Society LGBTQIA+ initiative wins grant from National Endowment for Humanities
- 'Tootsie' is coming to Kansas City's Music Hall Nov. 23 - 28
- Watch the trailer for new LGBTQ documentary 'Pure Grit'
- The Whole Person invites you to a KC vaccination fair
OUTvoices Kansas City and the surrounding area's monthly LGBTQ+ publication currently on the newsstand.
see more magazine issues →
News and current events within and outside of the LGBTQ+ community that focus on news, politics, business, and opinions to educate and encourage civil debate.
- Curative offers new free Covid-19 testing site in Kansas City
- KC Downtowners want your feedback in a new survey
- Local KC charity for sexually abused children awarded $30,000 Grant from Shirley E. Noland Foundation
- Business and Congressional leaders underscore urgent need for Equality Act
- League of Women Voters of Missouri urges public to attend redistricting hearings
- Contemporary Art and the Prairie free webinar features diverse Midwestern artists
- 150th Missouri medical cannabis dispensary approved to operate
- Bisexual survivor of domestic violence launches campaign for film 'Trauma Bonded'
- Kansas clinics come to aid of women denied abortions by Texas law
see more news →
We explore LGBTQ+ art, theater, movies, pop culture and literature from our perspective. We are content creators.
- “TransFuturism” debuts at Black Love Convergence Festival
- Minnesota marriage inspires groundbreaking children's book
- Non-profit serving people with disabilities hosts annual art exhibition
- How Pronouns and Identity Have Connected Through the Years
- Worthwhile Insights from a Dad’s Perspective
- Bookworm Sez - Preventing Your Furry Friend from Going Missing
see more entertainment →
Life comes at you fast so we’re here to help you keep up with the latest in Fashion, Family, Travel, Food, Health, and Sports.
see more lifestyle →