OUTvoices Kansas City, formerly CAMP Magazine, is your source for LGBTQ+ news, events, business information, and marketing relevant to Kansas City's thriving LGBTQ+ community. Keeping more than 150,000 readers informed about LGBTQ+ life in our region every month since 2004, we are the oldest and most widely read LGBTQ+ publication in Kansas City.
Today in the news
Our Featured Articles are in-depth explorations of topics written by LGBTQ+ and allied thought leaders and game-changers focusing on the topics that matter to our community.
- Watch the trailer for new LGBTQ documentary 'Pure Grit'
- The Whole Person invites you to a KC vaccination fair
- Dark pop artist pure xtc releases hot new single
- Business and Congressional leaders underscore urgent need for Equality Act
- Best cities for second homes
- Local KC charity for sexually abused children awarded $30,000 Grant from Shirley E. Noland Foundation
- League of Women Voters of Missouri urges public to attend redistricting hearings
- 7 tips and trends for backyard types this fall
- Contemporary Art and the Prairie free webinar features diverse Midwestern artists
OUTvoices Kansas City and the surrounding area's monthly LGBTQ+ publication currently on the newsstand.
see more magazine issues →
News and current events within and outside of the LGBTQ+ community that focus on news, politics, business, and opinions to educate and encourage civil debate.
- KC Downtowners want your feedback in a new survey
- 150th Missouri medical cannabis dispensary approved to operate
- Bisexual survivor of domestic violence launches campaign for film 'Trauma Bonded'
- Kansas clinics come to aid of women denied abortions by Texas law
- Child welfare agencies in Missouri working with HRC Foundation toward LGBTQ+ inclusive care
- Kansas State tops Campus Pride list of LGBTQ-friendly colleges
- Broadband infrastructure expansion could be lifeline to Missouri LGBTQ+ youth
- Grand opening of Concorde Career College’s second and largest Kansas City campus
- Missouri outlines next steps for Medicaid expansion after court ruling
see more news →
We explore LGBTQ+ art, theater, movies, pop culture and literature from our perspective. We are content creators.
- “TransFuturism” debuts at Black Love Convergence Festival
- Minnesota marriage inspires groundbreaking children's book
- Non-profit serving people with disabilities hosts annual art exhibition
- How Pronouns and Identity Have Connected Through the Years
- Worthwhile Insights from a Dad’s Perspective
- Bookworm Sez - Preventing Your Furry Friend from Going Missing
see more entertainment →
Life comes at you fast so we’re here to help you keep up with the latest in Fashion, Family, Travel, Food, Health, and Sports.
see more lifestyle →